Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Some of my favorite verses:)


Ya know what is really fun??? Thumbing through your Bible and finding all the verse you've highlighted and reading them, and truly thinking about them. It's funny how when I do this, I come across verses I have highlighted and have absolutely no clue why I highlighted them! Today, they happened to be the perfect verse of encouragement to me! Here's some of my favorite verses that I discovered highlighted this morning! I hope they're as much of an encouragement to you, as they were to me:)

John 14:27 KJV
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you, Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid

Jeremiah 29:11 
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Psalm 27:14
Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!

Psalm 31:14
But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord; I say 'You are my God' My times are in Your hand.

Daniel 4:3
How great are His signs, and how mighty are His wonders! His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and His dominion is from generation, to generation.

Matthew 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things, sufficient for the day is its own trouble. 

Matthew 7:7-8
Ask, and it will be given to you; Seek and you will find; knock, and it will be opened unto you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

Matthew 9:13b
For I did not come to call the righteous, but the sinners to repentance. 

Matthew 10:39
He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.

Matthew 11:28-30
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

Matthew 19:26
With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible!

Romans 10:13
For "whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved"




No comments:

Post a Comment